Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thing #7: Content Sharing and Saving (Bitly...er Pinterest)

So my intent was to explore Bitly (as I already feel like I have a good grasp on Pinterest). However, when I searched for this app in both the App Store and iTunes store on my iPad, I couldn't find it. So.... Pinterest it is. A lot of my friends rave about how much time they spend/waste on Pinterest, and I just don't see the draw....I don't know if it's because I'm not crafty or interested in crafts.... or really don't have much in the way of hobbies that I could discover new information on Pinterest. But, I'm giving it another look/try for the sake of this learning experience. And, it grew on me, a bit. There is definitely lots of information, and it's interesting to see what intriguing things my friends have found. Maybe I'll become a Pinterest user after all... Maybe....

1 comment:

  1. You're falling into the trap of the Pinheads? Well, I have got some interesting ideas from other people using Pinterest but I've largely avoided it myself, honestly.

    ReplyDelete