Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thing #8: Social Media Management Tools (FriendCaster)

My thoughts on FriendCaster.... the info on the 23 Mobile Things Blog said "It has many of the same features as the Facebook app, but you may find it easier to use." Not sure if it's easier to use or not.... I guess it's just different..... Things are in different places, etc. I will say that the home screen has a more streamlined look. But I compared my news feed in FriendCaster to my newsfeed in the Facebook app and there were news items that weren't in my feed in FriendCaster...... So I guess that makes me a little leery that Friendster is an easier to use substitute for the Facebook App.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I don't see how the FB app isn't easy to use but to each his own, I guess. At least you gave something new a shot.

    ReplyDelete