Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thing # 9: Taking and Editing Photos (Color Splurge)

This app was very enjoyable to experiment with. The whole "recoloring" areas of a photo that had been grayed out brought me back to those magic paint books that would magically make color appear on certain areas of the page.
At first I did have some technical issues with this app. It unexpectedly closed on my a couple of times. But one I "started a new project" by taking a photo and then editing it, those issues seemed to stop.
I'm not sure how much I will use this app on a day to day basis, but as I said, it was fun to experiment with. Perhaps I can show it to my 3 year old nephew - I bet he would find it enjoyable as well.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting analogy; also, I haven't thought of those magic paint books in at least a decade! I love them back in the day...

    ReplyDelete