Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thing # 14: Videos (Magisto)

So, I was really excited to finally try out Vine, but then I couldn't find it in the App Store on my iPad.... So, Magisto it is! I first watched a few videos that were already on the app, just to see some examples. I really liked some of the effects. Then, I decided to try it out. I don't have hardly any photos on my iPad so that's obviously going to affect the quality of the final product. But the creation process was super simple. Select photos, select a theme, select music - and that's all there was to it. And the finished product (given again, that I only had 5 photos) was pretty impressive. I would definitely use this app again!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I'm glad you enjoyed the app.

    Vine isn't listed in the iPad section of the App Store as it's designed for iPhones. That doesn't mean you can't use it on the iPad; just change your view option on the left of the top drop-down menus.

    ReplyDelete