Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thing #15: Infographics (Infographics Hub)

Infographics Hub - as far as I can tell - only allows you to browse and use infographics. I found a lot of interesting graphics. Everything from Santa's Insurance Expenses to Hangover Cures from Around the World and everything in between. I was hoping to find some library specific ones - and there probably are some nestled into some of the categories. I wish there was the option to search when you're viewing all infographics. There is that option when you're in specific categories, but when i searched for "library" in categories that seemed logical (education, technology, web, miscellaneous) I didn't come up with any results. I'd also like to figure out how to create infographics. I'll have to explore some other apps in this thing some other time.

1 comment:

  1. That is correct; Infographics Hub is just meant for the viewing of infographics. At least as far as I was able to determine when I reviewed it. Still, some fascinating stuff on there.

    Also, congratulations on completing 15 Things! If you haven't already done so, email minn23@gmail.com and inform them of your progress and if you'd like a badge to display.

    ReplyDelete