Friday, May 30, 2014

Thing 21: Free for All (Out of Milk)

I think in an earlier post there was an opportunity to explore list making apps, but I was disappointed with the ones featured. The grocery list making app that I've used for quite some time now - and really enjoy is called Out of Milk. I particularly like it as a girl-on-a-librarian-salary budget, as it has a feature that allows you to enter the cost of items as you go and it will keep a running total of the cost of all items. Very helpful for avoiding sticker shock in the check out lane. I know it is available for Android, and by searching the app store, I see it's available for Apple as well. I'd highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Plus, it has an awesome name. This is gonna be redundant in a minute but I feel I have to post this...

    Congratulations on completing 20 Things! If you have not already done so, email minn23@gmail.com with your name, your blog's name, your status of 20 Things, and the fact you're from the SELS region so they can update their lists. If you would like a badge for your blog stating your accomplishment, also mention that in the email.

    ReplyDelete