Friday, May 30, 2014

Thing #23: Evaluation

Well, I've made it to the end. This has been a good learning experience. Sometimes a little frustrating, and sometimes not very fruitful, but I suppose that is part of the learning process as well. I now have 7 new apps on my iPad and 1 new app on my Android phone that I can see using again in the future (whether regularly or sporadically) as a result of participating in 23 mobile things. These apps (and thus the ones I've found the most useful) are:
-Road Ninja
-Apps Gone Free
-Temple Run
-Instagram
-Color Splurge
-Pinterest
-Quick Office
-Google
If another similar program were offered again in the future, I would definitely participate. I sometimes struggle to find Continuing Education opportunities as a) unfortunately, CE often drops to the bottom of my to-do list and b) It can be difficult for me to leave the building to take advantage of CE opportunities. So this kind of self paced, online opportunity is ideal. Thanks to all who helped put this together!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing all 23 Things! You're the first of the people I'm coaching/watching/whatever to complete! Yay!

    If you have not already done so, email minn23@gmail.com with your name, your blog's name, your completion, and the fact you're from the SELS region so they can update their lists. If you would like a badge for your blog stating your accomplishment, also mention that in the email.

    ReplyDelete