Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thing # 16: Audio (Sound Cloud)

I apologize if I've already griped about this, but I'm not a huge fan of things that make you create an account  which is true with Sound Cloud - if you're not sure if you're going to use them long-term -. Yes, there's the option to sign in with Facebook, but I try to avoid that as well. Okay, gripe over. Now onto the app. :)
The app is easy enough to use. Has a user friendly search function and so forth and I did find some rather interesting things. I briefly tried out the recording function as well, which was also user friendly. The microphone on my iPad is rather user friendly - it captured our exterior door slamming, a good 20 ft or so away. So, yes, a thumbs up for Sound Cloud

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the microphone is too user friendly? ;)

    ReplyDelete